Beastmaster III: The Eye of Braxus (1996)
I cap movies based on which movies I happen to buy for myself, as well as what is requested by site visitors. Below you can browse the current requests and add your own. Please note that a request is not a guarantee I’ll cap it – this depends also on whether I can buy the movie (often new movies are requested that aren’t out yet, or very old movies that are hard to find), how much it costs, and how busy I am. I am just 1 person running these sites as a hobby in the little bit of spare time I have left after my own full-time job and family time.
Please note the following rules for making a request:
- Check if the movie you’re asking for, has already been capped. This page lists everything I have capped – search it first!
- Check if the movie you’re requesting, is AVAILABLE on Bluray (1080p) or 4K. I get a lot of requests for completely obscure or very old movies, that are impossible to find on BluRay. If I can’t buy them, I can’t cap them, so please make sure your requested movie is available for sale on mainstream websites like Amazon.com. I’d rather NOT cap movies that are only on old 480p DVD as the quality is so bad. I also get a LOT of requests for 4K versions of movies that do not exist in 4K. I cannot cap what doesn’t exist; please triple check a movie has actually been released in 4K!
- Use your votes wisely. I will give a request with a lot of votes priority, so if you really want a certain movie, it’s better to make 1 request and add all your votes to that one movie, instead of spreading them out over multiple movies. Once a movie is finished, you’ll get all your votes back and can put them on another request.
- FORMAT: When making a new request, add the movie’s title and year as the Title, and for the Description, write whether it’s ‘Animation’ or ‘Movie’, like this:
- Don’t bother asking for TV Shows. I’m not doing TV show requests right now, any shows that are asked for, will be Declined.
- Don’t bother asking for particular scenes or moments. I just cap an entire movie, start to finish, so a certain scene is always included in the regular movie. Requests for only 1 scene or moment will be Declined.
- Don’t bother asking for deleted scenes, behind the scenes, extras, etc. The request list is so long that I don’t have time for any movie’s special features, so I’m just going to Decline these.
- Tips for getting your request filled: make sure you add the movie’s year to the request. If a 4K and a BluRay version of a movie are both requested, I’ll always favor the BluRay version, as these discs are cheaper and the capping is done a lot quicker due to the smaller files. If you really want the 4K version capped, request only that one and not the BluRay version also.