Little Nicky (2000)
I cap movies based on which BluRays I happen to buy, as well as what is requested by site visitors. Below you can browse the current requests and add your own. Please note that a request is not a guarantee I’ll cap it – this depends also on whether I can buy the movie (often new movies are requested that aren’t out on BluRay yet, or very old movies that are hard to find), how much it costs, and how busy I am. I am just 1 person running these sites as a hobby in the little bit of spare time I have left after my own full-time job and family time.
Please note the following rules for making a request:
- Check if the movie you’re asking for, has already been capped. This page lists everything I have capped – search it first!
- Check if the movie you’re requesting, is available on Bluray (1080p) or 4K. I get a lot of requests for completely obscure or very old movies, that are impossible to find on BluRay. If I can’t buy them, I can’t cap them, so please make sure your requested movie is available for sale on mainstream websites like Amazon.com. I’d rather NOT cap movies that are only on old 480p DVD as the quality is so bad.
- Use your votes wisely. I will give a request with a lot of votes priority, so if you really want a certain movie, it’s better to make 1 request and add all your votes to that one movie, instead of spreading them out over multiple movies. Once a movie is finished, you’ll get all your votes back and can put them on another request.
- FORMAT: When making a new request, add the movie’s title and year as the Title, and for the Description, write whether it’s ‘Animation’ or ‘Movie’, like this:
- All User Accounts that have a non-existing email address, will be deleted along with all their requests and votes. I can’t believe I even have to say this out loud, but all requests and votes generate email notifications to the users who voted for or made the request. If the email bounces because the user signed up with a fake or non-existing email, the entire account will be deleted, period. This is to combat people gaming the request system. If you don’t want to lose your user account, MAKE SURE it has a proper and working email address before making a request or voting on one.
Little Nicky (2000)
In a perfect world, he'd be happy to head-bang in his room all day to heavy metal music. But no, his mom is an angel, his old man is the devil, and like all good fathers, he insists that Nicky get involved in the "family business." Nicky could think of 666 things he'd rather be doing than corrupting souls or spewing evil, but when his father's command over Hades is threatened by his bullying older brothers, it's up to unbalanced Nicky to restore the balance between Good and Evil on earth.